20 Highly Successful And Profitable Automobile Business Ideas And Opportunities
Are you looking to be a young entrepreneur in the automobile industry? Then you may be looking for ideas for the best automotive businesses. So here are a few of the best auto business ideas and opportunities:
- Car Wash On The Move: Everyone is almost always looking to have their cars washed, which makes it a good auto business opportunity. Additionally, you can take the business to the people rather than waiting for the customers to come to you. Moreover, you can make a good profit without much investment, which is a recipe for profitable automobile business ideas.
- Tire Store: It is one of the highly lucrative automotive businesses, but you need to have adequate knowledge about the different types of tires along with a substantial inventory. The upside to this business is that you can open your store in a small village, town, or a big metropolitan city.
- Fabrication And Body Shop: A body shop is a place you go to repair your vehicle body and fabricate new parts and body panels. It can be an excellent automobile business idea as the number of vehicles is constantly increasing.
- Components And Spare Parts Store: With the constantly increasing number of cars and bikes, components and spare parts distribution stores can be an excellent automobile business idea.
- Automotive Magazines: The automobile industry is constantly evolving, and new vehicles are being launched every single day. So people are always looking to find more info about the latest vehicles and automotive technologies, which they can avail from the automotive magazines. Although niche, these magazines can be a fantastic automobile business idea.
- Accessories Shop: There are hundreds of thousands of the same vehicle models available in the market. So people love installing accessories to their cars and bikes to stand out from the crowd and improve the vehicle’s functionalities. So if you are looking for a good auto business opportunity, an accessory shop can be a good idea.
- Oil Changing On The Move: Oil changing is one of the most significant parts of vehicle ownership. But most people either have no idea how to change the oil or don’t have the time to do it. For them, mobile oil changing can be just the thing to keep their car in mechanically the best shape possible.
- Vehicle Service On The Move: Nowadays, people are very busy in their personal and professional lives, due to which, they don’t have time to get their vehicles serviced. So a mobile service station can be an excellent automotive business as there are hundreds of thousands of customers for it.
- Battery repair and reconditioning shop: Batteries are integral parts of every vehicle. So if you are looking for an automobile business idea, go for a battery reconditioning and repair shop. There isn’t much investment as this service can be done with the help of some chemicals and simple techniques. So it is profitable as well.
- Tow Truck: Tow trucks hold great importance in the automotive repair industry. It is the only way to bring the damaged or broken down vehicle to the repair shop. If you have a general idea about the common geographic locations in or around your city or state, you can successfully operate a tow truck company. But you will need a substantial capital investment as the tow trucks are not cheap to buy, run and maintain.
- Detailing Shop: It is one of the rapidly rising automotive businesses. If you have knowledge and experience in thoroughly washing and cleaning vehicles along with aesthetic restoration, an auto detailing shop can be a perfect automobile business idea for you.
- Vehicle reviewer: It is an emerging automotive field but can be an excellent money-making opportunity. If you have adequate knowledge about cars and bikes, automotive technologies, and the latest developments in the industry, vehicle reviews can be a good automobile business idea. You will need to have an outlet (which can be both audio-visual as well as readable) to post the review. But it can help people make an educated choice when buying their next vehicle.
- Driving school: It is exactly what it sounds like. If you are an experienced driver and have all the necessary qualifications and documents, you can start your own driving school. But you will need capital investment for buying special training cars. But it can be a profitable automotive business.
- Used Car Shop: According to the latest survey, a vehicle is around 3 or 4 times throughout its lifespan. So it is not hard to see that there is a massive market for used car shops. The only things you will need are space for a car lot, a crew of skilled technicians to repair and maintain the used cars, and a few salesmen to help the customers buy a suitable car or bike. These things will take a substantial capital investment. But before you start a used car dealership, make sure you have adequate knowledge and information about the depreciation and market trends.
- Women’s Cab Service: Cab company is one of the most common automotive businesses around the world. But sometimes, women are scared to ride in cabs out of concern for safety. So cabs run by women can be excellent. With some investment for a fleet of cars and salaries, this automotive business can be a massive hit in the big metropolitan cities.
- Automatic Car Wash: Although it is a bit expensive to acquire sufficient space and install the washing machinery and equipment, an automatic car wash can be a profitable automobile business idea.
- Multi-story Parking: Parking is a massive issue in metropolitan cities due to the increasing number of vehicles. So understandably, a multi-level parking lot can be excellent in public places. But make sure the parking lot is big enough to park cars, bikes, buses, and trucks.
- Headlight Repair And Restoration: Headlights in vehicles are highly susceptible to damage and issues. So a headlight repair and restoration shop can be a successful automotive business. With a proper business plan, you can churn heaps of profit with this business. But it requires extensive knowledge of electronics and electricals to make the repairs sustainable.
- Window Tinting: Tinting is high in demand. You can make a good profit from this business without much capital investment. But you will need professionals with suitable skills and experience to ensure the job is performed flawlessly.
- Mechanic On The Go: With the right technicians, this business can be an excellent opportunity. Sometimes, people are too busy in their personal and professional lives to have minor issues in their vehicles fixed at the service centre or a third-party repair shop. But with a mobile mechanic service, they can have their vehicles fixed right at their homes and offices. This service can also be excellent for those stuck on the side of the road due to vehicle breakdowns. You can start this business with relatively lower capital and make a huge profit.
If you are looking for more information on any of these above-mentioned automobile business ideas, book your appointments at www.garageplug.com and consult with the experts at GaragePlug.
We are innovators in the field of the automotive service industry. We often come up with newer business models and ideas for people.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more such updates – GaragePlug: Overview | LinkedIn